Sunday, July 18, 2010

Last Day!

July 18, 2010
2:30 pm CST

It's the last day before the trip. I have clothing, I have footwear, I have a GPS unit for the camera that isn't working!!! I also don't have time to fix the GPS unit, sadness takes place in all forms.

My friend Elizabeth was kind enough to drive around Hutto this morning and take pictures of me by hippos and corn fields. We even found hay bales as a bonus. I learned snow boots get super hot, super fast in the morning heat. The sunflowers are beautiful and there were still a few Indian Paintbrushes scattered in the ground.

I've been reading up on my arctic birds - and find that I can't keep them straight. Hopefully on the plane tomorrow.

Speaking of planes - what essentials am I forgetting about that I'll need?

No comments:

Post a Comment